Furthermore now that he's gotten a stack of replies where the "thank you" posts?

-Curt

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:45:19 -0500
From: "Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] re;Knowledge & Kaleb C. Striplin
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'm behind Hendrik & Fay on this one. This list is a very open forum.
Sometimes we stay with Mercedes & sometimes we stray but regardless, we
 as a
group solve a multitude of tough technical problems every week.

Hendrik or Fay (whichever one posted the response) is correct. If your
 CIS
system will not pass emissions then there is no adjustment that you can
 use
to "fix it". You have to ID and replace the worn or failing part. The
 screw
that was mentioned is only intended to be used for initial setup after
replacing or repairing some parts of the system.

Add me to your smart-ass list if you'd like but I believe you owe
 everyone
who contributes content to this list an apology!

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com
256-656-1924