I think there is a large enough reason to find a person hauler, since
SWMBA hates the van and was really bummed that she got bumped for
field-trip duty.  Cheap as the day is long, thought we needed a
sprinter, but decided no when she saw the price and rarity of a used
8 person one.

There is going to be a bunch of work to get it back to daily driver
status.  Rear shocks from Rusty are $500 ea.  (almost).  A few fuel
lines and other nickel and dime stuff.  Might be needing PnP parts
from all who frequent yards.  I do like being able to play, so not
really a bad thing in my book, that a little work could bring the car
up in value.  Had to take Gump apart and redo much, and think this
one will be much the same in bringing it back to full functional.
Mostly Contact cleaner and such

clay