i've been living where i live for 3 years now.  there is is a famous dave's
bbq nearby.  this is a chain from MN.  now i figure that living here in
georgia, there is no way i'm going to eat minnesota bbq.

today i'm at the dog park talking dogs, guns and ammo with the army medic
who was disabled in iraq.  in the excitement of him explaining how you can
make more guys dead faster with a .40 than a .45, i lose track of time.  i'm
going to miss the kickoff of the football game!

i grab the dog and kid and desperately rush towards home, but i have no
chance.  but there is famous dave's!  i send the kid inside to see if they
have a tv set with football on it.  turns out they do so we sit down to
watch the game.  i figure i'm expected to order something so we just get a
rack of "st louis" ribs.

and you know what?  they were darned good, a hell of a lot better than the
stuff we got at dreamland when we went to pre rustyq dinner there.

guess there is a lesson here, but dont' take it so far as to be ordering
dominoes pizza in new york city