"Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I actually have a long history with Domino's pizza and I remember
> the Bakers Pride ovens. And yes, they make a superior pizza. Bakers
> Pride ovens have a slate floor & the even heat from the slate adds a
> nutty flavor to the crust.

I was in their management training program for a while before I
decided to go back to school.  The franchise I worked for used Lang
Air ovens -- they were deck ovens like the Baker's Pride but had an
air curtain at the front so you could bake with the door open -- made
it easier to tend the oven, for sure.

I don't think Lang even makes those anymore.  They were nice ovens.

Allan

--
1983 300D
1966 230