On Nov 16, 2007, at 1:32 PM, Zoltan Finks wrote:

> So when most of you guys order parts from Rusty, do you simply call
> him up and have him find the correct part for you, almost as if you
> were walking up to the counter at a parts house?

I tend to use email, but yes.  I order from the web site when I know
exactly what I want (like oil filters, etc).

Incidentally, on the original topic of the thread, I think that the
cooling system on a Mercedes is a little more sophisticated than one
one on a (for example) Chevy, and therefore you should use THE
thermostat that is specified for your car and not play around with
hotter or cooler ones if you can even find them.

Allan