I saw something like that in Akron about 35 years ago on a sloped parking lot.
About 15 cars slid out of their spaces when the owners parked warm tires on an
iced lot.  Interesting to drive through.  I don't think compression leak-down
had anything to do with that one.
BillR
Jacksonville FL

<

<<<I saw a F250 Powerstroke go for a walk once on a lightly sloped parking lot.
We came out of the store, and it was about six feet farther back than we
left it. I wasn't driving, but I'm pretty sure it could not have been in
creeper or reverse. The owner's driveway is steeper than that parking lot
and as far as I know it's never done that at home. After my Horizon hit
about 180,000 miles it would do that in reverse at the boat ramp, about one
compression stroke every 20 seconds. Before the cylinders started leaking
down the engine held the car and the boat on that ramp just fine.

Mitch.>>>>>