HOw do they handle the snowload on what appears to be a flat roof?

Pete

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 19Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 87 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that
is!