Ya, I've that on the 93 and 92 wagon. Field tested both the other day,
er much easier in the 500 to abuse that lamp when wet out.

Best favourite here is when my wife came home after driving 30 miles
(50Km) and said oh ya
the coolant lamp was on the whole way. (sigh). Oh no oops I mean the
low windshield washer fluid lamp.

Still wondering if she would keep driving with the low coolant lamp on
tho.

On Dec 7, 2007, at 1:07 PM, John Robbins wrote:

> Luther wrote:
>> Speaking of "the car"....here's a quote from IowaQ.
>> Me
>> "do you have this thing floored?"
>> Don
>> "No, I didn't want to loose the people behind me."
>>

>> Note, the people behind us were: Regina, driving a w140 420SEL and
>> Kaleb in John Robins '91? 300D 2.5.  There's no way a 240D at full
>> throttle could loose either of those drivers in those cars-especially
>> in the 12 block town of Jefferson, IA! :D
>>

> My personal favorite is when Regina figured out what the exclamation
> point indicator meant in the W140. Regina talking about driver her
> W140
> SD: "Oh! That thing lights up all the time! It always went away pretty
> quickly so I didn't think it was worth mentioning [directed at Kaleb]"
>
> For those in the dark it is the traction control light telling you
> that
> you're loosing traction.  :)
>
> John

John
1983 300TDt  385k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  214k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 201k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)