From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 6:30 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] GRRRRR!

'85 190D won't start. Specifically it won't crank. I hit the key, the
solenoid clicks and nothing happens.
I don't think its the battery: A. The battery is less than a month old and
B. The lights come on and look normal and C. A jump with a boostpack didn't
change the symptoms at all.
I can tell you that 3 of us pushing it in the snowy flat driveway can't go
fast enough to start it...

The security guys at work have a Jeep Liberty and say they'd give me a tug
if I had a strap. I own two straps, they're safely home in my garage. I
called a friend who is going to Wal-Mart for me...

Anyway I'd wack the starter with a hammer (I've had that work on American
cars before) if I knew where it was... Pray tell where is the starter on
this beastie?

-Curt