Hmm, I wonder if they'd have given mine the strap?

I got an appointment with the Indy as soon as I can get the car that. Blasted
work, he could have the thing done today if I could get it to him!

-Curt

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:16:22 -0600
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Gotta love MB
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

So the boy's car wouldn't start, diagnosed battery problem from afar.
Told him to call 800mercedes, the guy shows up, gives him a jump,
twiddles with the cables and tightens them, all is right with the
world!  No charge, only a sig required..  This being an 84, 6 months
older than the boy.  You gotta love MB.  (Also a learning experience!)

--R