Dwight,

That's right.  If you need a battery, the charge is for battery
only.  No install labor.  Personal history, I live 10 miles from
dealership and had the Road Service come to me for a new battery....
And if you are an MBCA member, you will usually get a 10% discount.
Gotta' ask for it though.  Not all dealers honor that benefit, but
most do.....

Also, the tow is arranged thru MB-Help-Me with an independent towing
company.  They will take you wherever you want to go.  If it is to a
dealership, the tow charge will be tacked onto your charges at the
dealership.....

Take care and hope no one needs Roadside Service this Holiday Season!!!.

Chuck
Phoenix AZ