Well, now that the holiday guests are gone, I finally got to look at
this - number 1 glow plug had 97k ohms resistance. I had previously
ordered new ones from Rusty, so replaced it, and now the car is acting
normally again. Starts immediately, and runs smooth as silk at idle,
right away.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK