Tom Hargrave wrote:
>> Try taking your kids out of the public school system without
>> enrolling them in a "Government approved" private school system
>> here in the States and you'll discover how many parents rights you
>> don't have.

I think there should be accountability/basic regulations regarding
homeschooling.  I don't have anything against homeschooling... I just
think that there should be some guarantee that you will actually teach
them (and that they've learned something).  The only way I see for that
guarantee to happen is for the government to enforce it.

It is unfortunate for the states who do not have the a parent
organization for homeschooling though...

John