The fundamentalists are much different than the government. I should know --
that is how I was reared.

The government can say "do it my way or to jail you go."  The
fundamentalists exhibit the same need for control, except they threaten you
with everlasting punishment in hell instead of a brief time in jail.

It all comes down to emotional blackmail, no matter how you slice it.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

apt-get update