My four kids went through the "worst" grade and middle schools in
town, and ended up at NYU, Yale, and OU with scholarships. You are
responsible for what they learn, not the school.

On Jan 7, 2008 7:45 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK Don wrote:
> >  She'll learn to deal with the other people on the planet
> > at school - something that you'll have a hard time teaching her at
> > home.
>
> These days, it seems like they will train her to be a good slave
> if he lets the public school system get their hooks in her much
> farther. Hitler was way ahead of his time, made quite a point
> of indoctrinating Germany's youth. Now that we have defeated
> Nazism, and finally Communism, we're using the schools to
> communize our kids.
>
> Mitch.

OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."
-Benjamin Disraeli and/or Mark Twain
'90 300D, '87 300SDL, '81 240D, '78 450SLC, '97 Ply Grand Voyager