Howdy,
    I guess Va is one of the few states that allow homeschooling and
accomodates those wishing to do so to make things as easy as possible.  My
daughter decided to homeschool our g-son when he was to enter the 1st
grade - luckily the state doesn't get in the way of those wishing to home
school and my daughter is fully qualified to teach him.   He's 10 now and
scores in the highest areas of the stesting standards - mid to upper 90's
  - as well as being very well rounded.  He plays soccer, golf and baseball
on every Saturday as well as taking a Drama class as well as a music class.

    It is unconscionable that Germany would treat parents in such a manner.
It seems as though the Nazi's are still in control.  The article mentioned
the "Nazi era" law mandating public schooling -- I would have thought all
the nazi laws would have been rescinded following the defeat of those
monsters.  Evidently not.   The logic of making everyone fit into the same
mold escapes me.

    It's kind of surprising to see the UN standing on the proper side of
this issue.  It doesn't happen often - but the German Gov't needs to be
brought into the 20th century  -- then into the 21st Century once they
acclimate to the 20th.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.