my current board is asus, at the time they were the best from what I was
told then.  Guess they still are?  Looked at the antec cases too.  As
far as processors go, that is confusing to me.  They have all different
kinds and names of these.  Prefer to stick with AMD, I do know that.
What is the cheap AMD to stay away from?

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,