-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Fmiser
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 10:52 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT, computers again

> The Antec cases are the way to go. They might be more
> expensive, but you have something you'll be happy with.
>
> Craig

Yup.

And they have good service. The power supply fan fail in my
Sonata.(extra quiet) I called them up to see if it was a special
fan I should get from them or just get a generic.

The fellow said, "What's your address. We'll ship you a new one
free." I was willing to pay - but they wouldn't let me.

I've worked with a couple more. I see no reason to use anything
else. Good case, good service.

--            Philip