LarryT wrote:

> The others running are either Dems or RINOs (republican in name only) who we
> cannot count on to stand up for the constitution our forefathers fought and
> died for.

You left Fred Thompson out of that group and left Ron Paul in it???
People like Fred and Huckster only look conservative when standing
next to people like Ghouliani, McLame, and Mitt Rotten.

There's only been one person in Congress who wants to enforce the
Constitution, and everybody (expecially Faux News) seems to go out
of their way to ignore the fact that he's running for President.
I think yesterday in Florida was the first time that Ghouli beat
Paul, but everybody was treating Rudy like the pre-ordained winner
while ignoring Ron as unelectable. (they said Reagan was unelectable
in January 1980 too)