>From the lips of Senator Biden to my ears:

"Perhaps impeachable offenses but it won't happen during an election cycle
-- it would bring Congress to a grinding halt."

[Quote is the best I remember his answer to my question, but highly
paraphrased.]

Very nice thing about Iowa politics -- you actually get to stand there and
ask the "important people" questions they'd not normally get from more
polite interviewers, and they have to answer with a room full of voters
listening.

D.

--
LT Don