Anyone try buying the dough and doing a BBQ version, right on the grill?
Pretty good too.  Friend of mine owns a pizza shop, so he makes it just the
way I like, thin crust, and light on the toppings.  I like it just like our
cars; made with top quality ingredients, and nothing too fancy. :-)

Ed
300E