The other day, My dad spotted what turned out to be a kind of ratty 220D in
the local Goodwill store parking lot as we were pulling in.  We parked about
30 feet away, but upon opening my door, I smelled Diesel.  It must have had
one he** of a leak to smell it that far away!  The body was straight and
free of rust (as far as I can see), , but it had a trashy interior.  I was
surprised to find that it had a sunroof since I haven't seen too many early
W115's so equipped.  I didn't have anything to write a note on or I would
have offered him/her $500.00, or $501 if it was a '72.  The car was still
there when we left, and no one was around.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300sD 267Kmi, Ursula going on another 100 mile run tomorrow