From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Kraly
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:09 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Early 70s 200Ds, 220Ds

I still wear full riding gear even in the hottest
months.

Yes, Tom.  You still have skin all over your body and it'll always be that
way.  .  I've gotten many scrapes while riding bikes and skateboards in
shorts and short sleeves, and that road rash was a result of going just a
few MPH.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula getting a lot of miles these days which sure beats

just sittin' in the driveway!

11:54 AM