Not uncommon to high side it through the sweepers on a track.  Get the rear
wheel spinning a little, and then it bits hard, and over you go.  Guess it
could be argued that any accident, whether on a bike or car, is always
partially the fault of the one in control for not reading the conditions
right.  Just as with flying planes, I believe we, the ones at the controls
are always the weakest link.

Ed
300E