From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 11:44 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Early 70s 200Ds, 220Ds

Not uncommon to high side it through the sweepers on a track.  Get the rear
wheel spinning a little, and then it bits hard, and over you go.  Guess it
could be argued that any accident, whether on a bike or car, is always
partially the fault of the one in control for not reading the conditions
right.  Just as with flying planes, I believe we, the ones at the controls
are always the weakest link.

Ed
300E

On 11/02/2008, Tom Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've not done that, yet. And BTW, high siding is always the riders fault.
> It's caused by locking up the rear wheel in a panic stop.
>

> Thanks,
> Tom Hargrave
> www.kegkits.com
> 256-656-1924