-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Allan Streib
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:13 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GM cars

"Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I've owned Fords, GMs, Chryslers and Mercedes over the years and I
> feel exactly the same. There is nothing wrong with any well build
> American car and they are easy & relatively inexpensive to maintain.

For years, and for no good reason, I did not like Fords.  However
since I've owned a couple, I think they are generally good cars.  I do
quite like our Focus, the Zetec has proved to be a good engine, and
though the car is a bit "tinny" feeling it is reliable (so far).

Also the Zetec is non-interference design which I really like for an
engine with a timing belt.

Allan
--
1983 300D