Fmiser wrote:

> I get to St. Louis rather frequently. What part of the Greater
> St. Louis area are you? Or the car?

I'm in the ghetto in the City; the car is in Chesterfield.

> I generally carry a couple high-grade microphones, a USB audio
> interface, and a laptop, so a quality audio recording should be
> easy.
>
> Does the car ever get to go further than the garage door? I'm
> thinking sunny day, somewhere other than a parking lot, a good
> video camera....

We could probably do that, but I really don't like driving cars of this
sort on the street.  The camera phone paparazzi drifting in and out of
their lanes gets old quickly.  But is a nice long parking lot...

First I've got to do something about the gas spewing out of the bottom
of the carb.  Let me know when you'll be in town.

Tom