At 07:00 PM 2/20/2008, you wrote:
>Yes, 3.79 here for the frothy stuff.
>I still think overall the government or some evil entity in power is trying
>to counteract the benefits diesel drivers get in fuel mileage. With what
>looks like diesel popularity increasing faster than ever (talk of Subaru
>diesels and Honda diesels and the like) I bet the price differential in fuel
>will stay or increase.
>
>Brian
>longing for the days when gas was like $.97 per gallon and diesel about $.85

  Hi, All.
Though not the oldest on the list. I can remember when, in 70-71 at
the Getty station that I ran, premium gas was 38 cents and received
many complaints that the price was 2 cents too high!
My latest acquisition is now running on 5 cylinders. Some As..le
Fumble fingered high I.Q. Type Mekanique, replaced the delivery valve
seals and left 2 of them loose. (20nm, loosen, 20nm, loosen, 35nm, e viola)
Many thanks to our dear departed Doctor Professor Booth!
Fred Moir
Older than dirt.
Dieselitis Maximus
85 300TD