Now Jim, that is a fine example of the welfare state effect on
citizens.  All cooped up and no need to think, they just go on
looking for the hand out, dropping dead once things change.

Actually Wilcox is a great operation and nothing like the tyson or
purdue farms.  I understand there are major changes coming for wilcox
and the relationship with costco.  I think I read in the paper where
it was getting broken up.

My hens have to fend for themselves and find ample fodder and water
around the yard so that occasional oversight in keeping the feeder
and watering stations full are not huge issues.  Same theory one
would give to one of those little yap dogs or a cat.

clay