Liability and medical are the same, reguardless of car, comprehensive
coverage is higher for more valuable vehicles, and for the "normal"
driver (few or no caused accidents, good record) the rate will be set
by the pool cost, not the vehicle.  Sadly, the worst drivers are
subsidized by the better ones.

Interestingly, there was a short article in the paper today about the
cost of auto accidents, many preventable.  Works out to $1050 per
person per year, which means some of us ain't paying our fair share.

I've maintained this for a long time, but I've been told seat belt
laws, speeding laws, and rightaway law is impossible to enforce, let
alone cell phone usage law.  Funny, that $2500 fine and permanent
loss of driver's license seems to work pretty well in the rest of the
world.....

Peter