No, those other kids are the kids of the uncle who is still living.  For
some wierd reason, she had it so of that particular house was sold, my
mother got half, and the other half was split 5 ways with my uncle and
his 4 kids.  Very strange.

Mitch Haley wrote:
> "Kaleb C. Striplin" wrote:
>
>> (namely its split between her and my uncle, with those
>> other damn grandkids getting a share from that house sale)
>
> Are those other damn grandkids your uncle's offspring, or the
> offspring of a deceased aunt/uncle? If the latter, they are
> just getting their parent's share. My grandmother left everything
> to her children equally, without discriminating against the daughter
> who died before she did. So while the six surviving kids assumed
> that she would have wanted it split six ways, it got split seven
> ways with my cousin getting his mother's share.
>
> Mitch.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250