"each carrying a wal-mart bag"    Hmmm, redneck luggage!   Yeah, they
come down on 59 through TX and on to Laredo or Brownsville or wherever.
No telling what else they are carrying, though usually the evil stuff is
coming norte and the vehicles back south.

I am sure they are all citizens or documented visitors, so not sure what
their worries might be.

--R