You be makin that stuff and the revenooers will come findin yer
moonshinin ass and puttin you in da pokey.  Though I do understand there
is quite a little hobby community who are making their own
ethanol-containing spiritous beverages these days, mostly in the kitchen
not out in the woods, not that I would know much about that activity,
nosiree.

--R