From: Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Diesel List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
CC:
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Re - OT and long, Ethanol stuff from IBD

Thanks for this Ned, there is so much disinformation about this out
there I dispair...

A friend of mine said the other day he'd seen plans for an ethanol still
of some sort that could make ethanol from nearly anything.
I'm thinking peas, good sugar content, good cellulose content, they'll
grow well on my farm.....

-Curt