Manfred

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:34:34 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The one I generally use (its big with a long hose so I can put it
somewhere and see it) pegs at 30 and when it gets sucked on goes down
whatever.  I found it in a box of junk in my dad's garage, he probably
bought it at a barn sale or something.  It seems to be a pretty good
one.  On the Mity-Vac I can't remember how it goes, maybe my brain
compensates or something.

--R