That was not my fault it was your fault.  You were in my 140 navigating
and we had to turn around and you sell hell with them, if they cant keep
up screw em, or something to that effect.

Gary Hurst wrote:
> it is the stuff of legends.  one year, i borrowed jaime's german spec (and
> then unreleased) W211 and drove it at triple digit speeds in the rain on
> georgia 400.  then dickarde crashed hte suspension doing figure eights in
> the publix parking lot.
>
> another year kleb lost everyone on the way to dave stuttgart when he made a
> bootleggers turn
>
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:36 AM, John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Dave H... wrote:
>>> I have no clue what a rustyq is?  Is it fun?    :)
>> RustyQ is a BBQ in Atlanta sponsored by Rusty himself. :)  I have yet to
>>  make it to either a RustyQ or OkieQ, but now that I have a day job
>> with vacation time (ie, no tests the Monday after, etc) I'll be showing
>> up to all the future ones.  IIRC, RustyQ used to have over 100 people
>> show up until Rusty had a bad year and had to skip one.
>>
>> John

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250