I guess it failed because the flex disk broke apart, at least I am
guessing.  When I got the car the disk was gone, all that remained was
the bent up bolts.  When I dropped the tranny bracket, that is when I
noticed the tab was broke.  The way its broke though, I could jb weld it
when I put it back together because the weight of the tranny will be
down on the broken piece.  Its kind of broke at an angle.