On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 3:43 PM, LWB250 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heh.  You and thousands of other folks, especially in
> that area.  I would hate to have a property in that
> area or Carmel and need to sell it.  Between the
> existing homes and the builder's inventory around
> there, it's going to be a long time before things pick
> up.
>
> Dan

My neighbors are some kind of real estate agents. Haven't gotten into deep
conversations with them over it, but they seem fairly successful. They have
been attempting to sell their own house for almost a year now. Have several
repossessed and now HUD listed homes in the edition as well. It's fairly
depressing. I grew up in Southern Indianapolis, and swore I'd never move to
the North side, but the hour plus drive one way every day wore me down.

All the tech jobs are in Carmel-ish area, so I finally broke and moved to
Westfield just North of Carmel for a couple years before having the house in
Noblesville built. It's not a bad place, in fact some crazy magazine that
does an annual top 50 places to live, has listed it in the top 10 the past
three years.

I'm just wanting to move back South, preferably around Greenwood. The
unfortunate fact of my life is I know just about every inch of I-465. I was
in "External Sales" for a while and did a lot of driving anyway, so an hour
drive for work doesn't seem as bad anymore.

EdB
--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.