Our aging 25" Magnavox (Philips) CRT TV passed on the
other day (lost it's horizontal hold, I'm sorry to
say.)  Just what I need with having to get a house
ready to go on the market...

Anyway, I'm looking at 30"-32" LCD TVs these days.
Anyone bought one recently, and want to share what
they learned?

I'm not interested in going to a big box store if I
can help it, unless it's to check something out before
I buy it from someone else for a lot less.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Access, No Cost.