Its hooked up via hdmi.  No, not zoomed in.  I have both regular
history, and HD history and of course the regular comes in with the
black bars on the side, since its more a square pic.  The HD fills up
the screen but just seems zoomed in or something like you say, except
its not zoomed.  I will check to make sure though but I do not think so.

Rolf wrote:
> Are you on DVI/HDMI or component? Sure its not zoomed in? History comes
> in HD now you know, even though most of the content is still 4:3.
>
> -Rolf
>
> Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
>> Speaking of HDTV's, I have been noticing lately that I have some of the
>> pic cut off on some channels.  For instance, the History channel.  I
>> notice it because the H will be half or more cut off on the side, and
>> some of the text will be cut off and you cant see.  Same with some of
>> the over air channels like CBS etc.  I dont recall it being like this
>> before when I first got the TV.  I have not changed any settings, even
>> tried adjusting them both on the TV and the sat box, no change.  Is it
>> just me with a problem or are they sending out the format screwed up or
>> something so its not fitting properly on the screen?
>>
>> LWB250 wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for all the feedback, folks.  Looks like
>>> Samsung is probably the one, which I had also figured
>>> out based on reviews I'm seeing.
>>>
>>> We're on cable here, but I have no idea what we'll end
>>> up with in Indiana.  Probably cable as well, but
>>> that's going to be determined by where the house is.
>>> There are still a lot of places in the rural parts
>>> where cable hasn't reached yet.
>>>
>>> A contract ratio of 10,000:1 was mentioned, but I
>>> didn't think LCDs got in this range, only plasma?
>>>
>>> HDMI inputs are a must, and at least two - I need one
>>> for my Apple TV for starters.
>>>
>>> A lot is going to hinge on whether or not we leave our
>>> "big" (36") CRT TV with this house.  We have a built
>>> in entertainment center that was designed for a large
>>> CRT TV, and it's one of the few that still fits.  WE
>>> were worried about how to make a flat screen TV work
>>> with it in the future, as the size of the opening of
>>> the TV does not accommodate a flat screen TV's
>>> dimensions....
>>>
>>> Again, thanks!
>>>
>>> Dan

>>> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster
>>> Total Access, No Cost.
>>> http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250