Back when I was going to Maine on a regular basis (1st wife's home), we
"lost" quite a few French Canadians each year when they drove their
DUI-piloted vehicles into moose. They (not the moose) would come south to
the States to party, would party too much, and do a head-on with a moose.
Everyone seemed to lose.

> ____

LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/