The credits are only about 4 minutes. The moose bit my sister
at 1:45 or so into the credits.

Comments were added below the credits...

wi not trei a holiday in Sweden this yer?
See the loveli lakes... And mani interesting furry animals...
including the majestik moose...a moose once bit my sister...
no reali! She was karving her initials on the moose with the
sharpned end of an interspace toothbrush....
We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible
have been sacked... Mynd you, moose bites kan be preti nasti...