On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Gary Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i kinda think they are the way to go right now.  never thought i'd be saying
>  that!

The last time I went to a new car show the Hyundai and Kia products
seemed to have fit and finish equal to, or better than, anything else
there, with the exception of BMW (the only German make that hasn't
gone down the tubes quality-wise if you ask me, though their cars are
ugly as sin these days).  And across the board the Korean cars are
offered at prices much lower than Toyota or Honda, and with better
warranties.  I will be taking a VERY close look at the new Hyundai
rear-wheel-drive sport sedan that's coming out next year in hopes of
picking one up used, at the magic three-year depreciation sweet spot,
in 2012 or so.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo, '86 300E, et al.