I went out to start my $500 Buick Lesabre this morning and it wouldn't start.
It would click once, but not start.  I think it's the starter.  It could also
be the battery cable.  These cars have a problem with a spacer in the cable
that corrodes.  I was dressed in my suit because I had to meet a client for her
deposition this morning.  So, I had to get my wife out to help me try to start
it while whacking the starter with a hammer while laying on the drive in my
suit and tie. And of course, it didn't work.  So, we had to push it out of the
way, in order to get my wife's car out of the garage, so I could drive it.
Crazy morning.  I am rushing to my office and my client is trying to reach me,
I am driving too fast and trying to answer my cell phone, I ran a red light by
mistake (luckily no one around) and when I finally get to work, my client is
calling because they cannot come to the deposition because the Joint Commission
on Accredidation of Hospitals is there for their SURPRISE inspection.  It is
once every three years and it was today without any notice.   What a morning.

Donald H. Snook