-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Robbins
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:15 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel price!

What I was getting at is there seems to be a net loss of oil there...  I
think most people are smart enough to realize that is a bad idea for
making money.  Now if it takes a barrel of oil to make 1.1 barrel from
oil shale then there is still a net positive amount of oil.  But 3
barrels of oil to get 1?  That makes NO sense.