Wonko the Sane wrote:

> So, you are saying that "your team" will not bother to vote?

Are you accusing me of being a Repugnant just because I voted for
the neo-Fuhrer in 2000?

I do think that when McLame was discussing a party change with the Dems in
2001 he should have done it. He's always been closer to the Demonrat platform
than the Repugnant one.

My team is at http://www.lp.org/  Unfortunately, they decided that since
there was no Repugnant candidate still in the race they'd have to field one.
Now my choices are limited to voting for the Repug in Libertarian clothing,
Bob Barr (actually a better R choice than any who actually ran except for
Ron Paul and Alan Keyes), writing in Ron Paul, or taking a look at whoever
the Constitution Party nominates.

Mitch.