Wonko the Sane wrote:
>  If they were viable in the election it would be one thing. But since they
> aren't I need to go with someone who has a chance of winning.

Thereby guaranteeing that they won't become viable, and we'll still be
stuck with more of the same old crap. My fantasy is that Barry and Johnny
will combine for less than 75% of the vote. I don't care what other candidates
get the vote, as long as those two get less than 3/4. Less than 2/3 and I'd
be ecstatic. Remember when everybody said Jesse Ventura didn't stand a
chance, and all the Rs wanted him to step aside because he'd just get
in the way of their candidate? He became governor of Minnesota. It can
be done on a national level if the people who think the Rs and Ds gave
them a choice between evils just refuse to vote for evil. I tried going
that route in 2000, voting for what I believed to be the lesser evil. Boy,
was I wrong about which evil was the lessor. Now I wish there were still a
major party option as viable as lying Al Gore Jr.
Mitch.