Manfred

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 05:30:36 -0400
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MG wrote:
 >  As for getting the rabbits, the only really quiet way in a
  neighborhood is
 > to use live traps and then tell people that you are releasing them in
 > the country.

A professionally tuned non-magnum airgun wouldn't be bad, especially if
  you
can shoot from indoors. "Thock" = dead rabbit. Just don't wound it and
  make
it scream. If you want to mess with high pressure air, some of the
  silenced
pre charged pneumatics I've seen at Field Target matches make virtually
  no noise,
just a little click or ping from the hammer tapping the poppet valve.