Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:02:38 -0400
From: Peter T. Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] O/T Hitachi Hard Drive
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'm not a  wizard at this, maybe some help out there?

I bought a new Hitachi 250GB hard drive from Tiger.  It came with no
instructions at all.
I want to use it as a slave.
I installed it, WinXP found it on the first boot, or so the little
pop-up said.

Now it's no where in my system, I can't find it ??

I can find it in "Control Panel/devices"  Looks good there.

I'm sure I have jumpers wrong, I can find no info.

Suggestions?

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 20Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 89 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!