There are two places to try right-clicking under disk manager. The
larger block that represents that data portion of the drive and the
smaller square just to the left that represents the header info for
the drive. Try right-clicking on the header area and see what comes
up. You may get an option to "Import Foreign Disk", if you do, click
it. You can then format or whatever. If not, let us know what you get.
You may also need to right click the data area to assign a drive
letter.

FYI - if you work with partitions larger then 2Tb, you need to convert
the disk to a GPT disk (right-click the header) or else you can't get
to all of it. Windows does not like to install itself to a GPT volume,
so you will need a separate boot volume. Most intelligent disk
controllers allow you do that via their firmware.

-Dave Walton